Dr. TV
We are still sick! Will it ever end? I'm beginning to wonder. Amara was extremely grumpy yesterday - I'm not really sure if she was sicker or just more tired after a full night of coughing. Sigh. Anyway, we watched a lot of tv yesterday. Nemo, Robinhood, and morning cartoons/shows. I've always thought tv was the ideal mind number when you're not up to doing anything else.
One thing I did remember though, is that the teletubbies are freaky. Ack! They sound like baby robots. High pitched, yet sort of monotonous partial sentences...? Then they run around and stare at sparkly windmills and baby-faced sunshines, while giggling creepily. And what are their names? Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, and Po. Why is this show so popular? Are they hypnotizing us? Kids seem to like it, but most parents I know are freaked out by it and don't let their kids watch it regularly.

2 Comments:
I dont't like them one bit, but once they accidently came on our TV (just last month) and E absolutely loved them. He asked for them for the next few days, but I didn't let him, and so it passed. whew!
Sorry you guys are sick! We are sick again too....ugghh! Alot of yucky stuff going around here.
Tubbies is very freaky. But your'e right somehow they reel in the tiniest viewers with their hypnotizing dances and songs. Makes you wonder.
Post a Comment
<< Home