Feb 7, 2006

Slings n things

I love baby carriers! Here's Ethan chillin' in our sling. Usually, he really likes it, and it makes my life much easier. (Yes, self-portrait in the mirror). I folded laundry and got my groove on with Amara while he snoozed. I think my favorite carrier of all is the kozy. We took it London when Amara was 17 months and it was great!! It was so much easier than a stroller, fit in a backpack, and my babe was happier to be snuggling with mom. Not to mention not having to deal with stairs and a stroller... And how could I have carried a baby, a bag, and pulled a suitcase down the street while we searched for our B&B without it? We must've looked like freaks - 6 adults dragging two weeks worth of luggage down the street hoping we were in the vicinity of our lodging place. Good times.

4 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

I love your sling...the fabric is so pretty. Ethan looks so snuggly and cozy...CUTE!
I used the Bjorn, but had alot of back pain. I'll maybe try something different next time. Neither of my boys liked to be "worn" that much.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Bluebell said...

We love the sling! Yours is beautiful. We use the Maya Wrap. It's so versatile. They definitely make life easier, don't they?

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger stina said...

The bjorn hurt my back, too. I used it some w/ Amara, but she grew fast and got heavy. The kozy, however - very comfy.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

we use maya sling and Ergo backpack... the bjorn is cool, but only for 4-6 weeks before it hurts. my kids are very picky about carriers and go through sling phases and carrier phases. whatever :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home