Feb 8, 2006

Going back to Cali

I bought tickets yesterday for a visit to California in March. We'll (me and kiddos) be heading out on the 13th, and returning on the 23rd. Any of you girls want to get together for a playdate sometime? I'm excited, and a little freaked out about flying for 5 hours on my own with 2 kids.

4 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Bluebell said...

Yay! We'd love to see you. Hopefully Ethan will sleep the whole way. When we flew to Tennessee last summer Owen did really great on the plane. I guess really it's lugging all that stuff around that's scary. At least for me.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

that plane ride is daunting- but I'm so glad we'll get to visit again!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

that would be really fun. where will you be? we can meet at my house, unless that's too far for everyone to come to...

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

It's never too far to drive if you get to see your friends :)
My house, yours, davis, whatever! I'll be there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home