The Bug Whisperer??
Today Amara found a bug of some sort, and decided that it needed to get outside. She announced this to me about ten times. Then I realized that she seemed to be guiding the bug through some sort of obstacle course down the hall and towards the door. She was moving Ethan's carseat around to make a tunnel for the bug. Apparently she has some sort of gift with insects. She later found another type of bug and spent awhile attempting to catch it and send it outdoors. She's learning about freakish bug saving from the best (yep, me).
Ethan is biting everything! I think he'd bite the wall if he could get it into his mouth. I'm pretty sure he's working on teeth, especially b/c he often seems frantic to get something into his mouth!
BTW: I managed to get Amara's nasty splinter out pretty easily just by squeezing her toe, but it was completely against her will and involved me sitting on her. There is just no reasoning with that girl sometimes.

2 Comments:
Max totally likes biting stuff too.
Your child has a rare gift. Can she also talk to dead people? Julia can. It is soooo creepy.
Post a Comment
<< Home