
Earlier in the day yesterday I spent some time outside admiring all the blooming flowers and pretty trees. Check out these great purple blossoms. But then, by last night, the storms were picking up.... We spent awhile watching the weather tracker, which kept talking about storm cells moving across TN and all the potential tornados. I was a little scared to go to sleep - how will I know if we need to go to the basement? I'm still not sure about that one, but I assume I'd hear any crazy weather and wake up enough to check the news? Anyways, we ended up staying upstairs all night, but I'm glad to have a basement! Alan aparently has decided to go with the "I'm invincible" approach to preparation. Oh, the chance of something happening is so small, lets not worry about it. Sigh. Makes me feel like I'm overreacting, but oh well!
1 Comments:
If it makes anyone feel better, I used to live in Louisiana, which has outrageous storms - I was paralyzed with fear whenever any of them came by. Nothing ever happened (except for a lightning striking our bouse), and I've matured a little since then, but Alan is probably right...probably.
Post a Comment
<< Home