
Today we spent a lot of time outside. I am loving this weather, and being able to leave the windows open and be outside all day. I have to enjoy now before the humidity kicks in! Anyways, last October Amara got a book about growing pumpkins (Thanks Grandma H), and we've been wanting to grow some ever since. Now that we're set on staying here for the summer, we decided to go for it! Amara also rediscovered the joys of the dandelion today, and now, thanks to her, we'll have LOTS more. She was blowing so hard she was shaking, and simultaneously flinching as the seeds blew around her. Hilarious!
5 Comments:
Love that pucker! Can't wait to see the Great Pumpkin.
That's a great photo. For a second I thought you were at the park across the street from my mom's house as a kid; then I remembered that you are not in Memphis. What is it with you having nice springy weather and we get all this rain? I like the rain but Owen needs to get outside! Glad you get to enjoy it =)
I hadn't known TN was so pretty.
What does Ethan do when you're out there?
cute picture. I can't wait for spring to get here. we had it one day, now its gone. but, I hear CA isn't much better, so I don't feel as bad.
Ethan really likes being outside. He usually just chills in the sling.
Post a Comment
<< Home