Loose Teeth
Today I couldn't help but think: How is my girl getting so big already?
Amara lost her first tooth today on the way home from the grocery store. She has, of course, been wiggling it for days. She's very excited about the whole tooth fairy business, and is trying to determine with certainty whether or not the tooth fairy exists. She's pretty sure the tooth fairy is your mom or dad or grandma or grandpa, but she's just not sure. I keep giving her non committal answers. She told me tonight that if the tooth fairy is not real, she expected me to step in and pony up. Got it covered, little one.
That little clown is the bag I used for lost teeth when I was a kid.

2 Comments:
Wow! A tooth for the tooth fairy! It seems so strange to think Amara could possibly be that old. I remember when she was a baby just getting teeth. Where does the time go? BTW, love the little clown!
Another milestone for Amara! Yeah!
P.S. Does anyone else think that loosing teeth is kinda creepy? I remember being excited about it as a kid though . . .
Post a Comment
<< Home