We took a trip up north for Alan's brother's graduation from UC Davis. He now has a Masters in Math. Alan's siblings and parents were there, and we got to see my parents as well. Lamely, I took very few pictures.

Movies are fantastic, aren't they? Hours of the trip in quiet calm while the kiddos are happily entertained. They can spend surprising amounts of time just staring out the window, too, forgoing toys and other offers of entertainment.
Ethan actually shed a few silent tears one night when Kung Fu Panda skipped. I'm not sure if he thought he broke it or what, but he was just so.... sad, and decided that he was done watching.

Alan had to go back home early, so he missed the graduation day festivities, but me and the kids represented. Here we are with Alan's brother Joe and sister Anna.

Joe with the proud parents. Congratulations Joe!!!

Seriously, what is up with the funkiness of graduation attire? I'm sure there's symbolism involved that I'm unaware of, but the sleeves! Wow!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home