Sep 6, 2008

Craving Camping

I have been dreaming of a camping trip, and I think I'm not the only one.  I found this set up under a blanket / fort that Amara and Ethan had been playing in.
I'm sure the marshmallow is very high on the priority list.

8 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

A-amazingly talented
M-most creative I've ever seen
A-another wonderful trip with thought
R-really needs to design her own magazine for children
A-ADORABLE!!!!!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

i'm going to have to take a page our of amara's book...when i want something, i make a visual aid for those involved. so much more effective:)

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Buppa H said...

Now that's inventive! Anna used to do this kind of thing. She could make something interesting out of the most obscure things.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Her talent for crafts, especially those that are entirely initiated by her really reminds me of Anna. (I comment on this often to Kristina.)

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone remember the shoes out of paper? I have heard of these legendary footware.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger BanAnna said...

Very Cool! Amara is so amazing. I love to think Amara is like me . . . craft time, ahhh. I still get an amazing feeling everytime I sit down to plan a creation--it's energizing and exciting. It always makes me feel like a smarter, faster and cooler version of myself is at work.

P.S. Meso's comment refers to a time when I made paper slippers for everyone in the family. I even had a catalogue for people to choose the fashion.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger stina said...

Wow! A catalog, too? That's impressive, bananna!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home