Apr 6, 2008

Tales of Fabrication

Ethan has been honing his storytelling skills.  Yesterday we went to IKEA and got ice cream cones on our way out.  About halfway home, Ethan handed up to me what he didn't want - half the cone was gone, including the paper off of it.  It had been dark, so I think he ate the paper without realizing it.  I asked him what happened to the paper off his cone?!  His story slowly evolved as he was telling it....  

I didn't eat the paper.  I just took it off.  (Pause pause pause)  With my mouth.  Then I spit it out.  I opened the door (while speeding down the freeway??!!), and SPIT IT OUT!  Now its just on the tires.

Maybe he's got a bid for President in mind.  His storytelling skills might come in handy....

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

When I was a kid, I could almost have done what Ethan describes--no carseats...in fact, no seatbelts whatsoever. I think it's funny that he could imagine what to do with a wad of paper and that after spitting it out of the car it would end up on the tires. Too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home