Mar 18, 2008

SoCal

Last weekend we took a fun trip down south to see our new abode and, of course, Alan.  It was great to see Alan.  Really great.  And a lot of fun to see where we'll be, spend some time at the beach, and try out a couple fun restaurants.  We ate out a lot because we didn't have a working refrigerator until Saturday night.  The kids did great and were sad to leave.  I was a bit surprised that they were so happy there, considering the lack of furniture and amenities.  We have a card table, sleeping bags, one real plate and cup....  I brought a few toys, but they didn't spend too much time playing with them.  Ethan helped grandpa with some handyman type jobs, and Amara drew and drew and drew.  She drew the cast of The Little Mermaid and Cinderella.  She also did a great C3PO.  I'm a bit anxious to get our stuff, but also wondering what I'll do with it all.  Craigslist here we come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home