Feb 27, 2008

NorCal => SoCal



Children in San Francisco are taught two things: to love the Lord and hate Los Angeles. - Will Rogers



So, as Kristina said we are headed South to live in the OC. Two Northern California natives heading to the foreign shores of Southern California.

I will be working in the surfing industry and it looks like we will be living just a few blocks from the beach. I will continue to consult with startups when I am not at my 9-5.

I feel like I'm about to become, if I wasn't already, the embodiment of East Coast stereotypes of Californians. After all, I will be going to work in sandals. There will be a surfboard rack in my office and surfing is practically in my job description.

Well, I am heading down next week and Kristina and the kids will follow a month or so later. So, here's to great weather, Disneyland, long sandy beaches and lots of fish tacos!

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger BanAnna said...

Sounds like paradise to me! Congrats!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Buppa H said...

I agree with Bananna, it does sound like paradise. We are becoming a family of water babbies.

Hang ten, Dude!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please rub it in a little bit more:) Enjoy everything. I wish we lived near the beach too. I hope your move isn't a bear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home