Jan 31, 2008

Chocolate obsession starts young...

A few days ago Tyra Banks was on The View, and Amara saw her and commented on how much she liked her skin because it reminded her of chocolate. Yikes. I had to laugh. This girl has recently become obsessed with chocolate - she talks about it whenever she sees anything brown.

Have I mentioned that anytime she sees white she asks if we like it because it reminds us to Kasey's wedding?

Also, Amara excitedly confided in me the other night that she thinks she might get to be the swan princess in her dance group's spring performance of Swan Lake. When she asked about the swan princess before, I told her that it will be one of the older girls that gets to play the part (meaning, much older from a more advanced class). Amara took it to mean that the oldest girl in her class will get to be the princess, and she's hoping she's the oldest. Sweet little girl - I had to explain to her that it won't be her turn this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home