Mar 9, 2008

Moving info (or lack thereof)

I know we've been rather cryptic about our upcoming move, and I'm just a bit reluctant to post too many specific details about it on this public forum.  I'll be sending out an email in a day or two to everyone in my address book with more detail, and I'd be glad to include any other readers here who I actually know a little bit.  So, if you'd like a more detailed update, please just email me (click on my profile, then the email link) or comment with your email address and I'll respond!

Alan just finished his first week at the new job.  Things seem to be going well, the people are nice, the weather's fantastic, he's spent a good deal of time at the beach....  Hopefully he'll read this lame attempt at an update of his life and give you an account himself.

As for us back here at the parents....  not much new.  My parents headed up to Idaho last week, so me and the kids were on our own for most of it.  We went up to Davis to visit Alan's family for a couple days.  Only his brother remains there on a regular basis, but his dad travels there occasionally for work, and his mom came, too this time, so we got together, played, went to the park, swung by IKEA... Its been awhile since I'd been to IKEA, but its a fun place to go when you're on the verge of moving and thinking about stuff you might need/want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home