Sibling Rivalry
I'm usually impressed by the love and bond between my children, but there are times when its not so apparent.
About a week ago Ethan threw a total fit at the dinner table about milk. He thought that he should get some first (even though he hadn't actually asked for any) and when I went to pour some for Amara, here's a sampling of the crazy inflammatory statements that came out of his mouth:
NO! I WANT MILK FIRST!! AMARA HATES MILK! SHE HATES IT! ITS YUCKY FOR HER BODY! AND I LOVE MILK! ITS YUMMY FOR MY BODY! GIVE ME MILK FIRST! SHE HATES IT! SHE HATES IT!
This tirade went on for awhile, and by the end, I was just laughing at him. I think he realized that it had become pretty ridiculous, because he didn't even get upset by my laughing. He just dropped it and started eating. Wow.
And Amara's latest proclamation of love for her brother: I've been wondering if Ethan will get married soon. Then he won't have to be around so much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home