Happy Halloween
Poison Ivy and Ninja on Halloween night.



Fortunately, getting dressed up for Halloween night was easier than getting ready for the Halloween party we went to on Friday. Friday, both big kids had a costume melt down about a half hour before departure time. Amara was pretty distressed to read the fine print on her bottle of red hairspray, only to find a warning about the possibility of blondes ending up with "fluorescent red" hair on a more permanent basis. Yikes. She ended up forgoing the spray that night, but she considered many alternatives. She really wanted me to swing by somewhere and grab her a red wig on the way to the party. I maybe would have been willing if I knew where to get one, but I didn't. Anyway, we ended up testing the spray on the lower portions of her hair (which could be chopped off, if necessary) and it washed out, so she used it on Halloween night. Ethan also had a meltdown on party night, but his reason are still unknown to the world. He just "didn't want to be a ninja that night." Ummm... that's what you'd been talking about for weeks, and you had all the stuff.... He wore the very basics and left part at home.

2 Comments:
So cute...so happy you finally updated!!!! For the record Eric updated my facebook as me...so, yes, if it sounded very cavalier, it was because it was an imposter!
I love Amara's very classy pose and Ethan's stealthy ninja moves.
Post a Comment
<< Home