Nov 10, 2008

Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice...

Every year I see these cute little things and I am compelled to eat one:



And every year I "discover" that Peeps are way too sweet for me. What's worse is that it doesn't even take a year for me to "forget." If I don't see them for a day, and I see a pack laying around I start to think "yummy, cute, marshmallow"....and the "learning" process is repeated.

Luckily I can't think of anything else for which I am stuck in a vortex of perpetual stupidity...



And now there are Peeps for every Holiday, thus more opportunities to "remember"...curse you Peeps!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

lol!! I HATE Peeps! Everything about them freaks me out. From it tasting like I've swallowed a spoonful of sugar, to the not found anywhere in nature granual texture. If my kids get them, i throw them out and to any protests i always say, "you'll thank me later." plus, you should never eat anything that looks at you.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

No, I totally understand...I do this with lots of things, actually...but Peeps get to me every Easter, Halloween, Christmas,...and CANDY CORN...everytime!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger BanAnna said...

Do you remember Mr. Raymond from high school chemistry? One day he brought in a box of peeps to teach us about vacumes. He put in a peep, sucked all the air out of it and then pumped air back in until the quadrupled its size. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Everytime I see a peep I smile quietly to myself. :-)

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Aislinn said...

I am not a fan of peeps but they sure are CUTE! I saw some Christmas tree shaped ones just the other day. People always say they taste better if you let them get hard but I think they are yucky either way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home