Aug 14, 2008

The Craft Box

Somehow I didn't realize what a lousy shot I got while I was taking these pictures. Hopefully you can piece them together in your mind. I found all four of these tonight while I was going through Amara's "craft area", which is a cardboard box that she keeps in the closet full of paper and pipe cleaner and half finished craft projects. She takes pride in the fact that its messy and loves to get it out and create!
Anyway, the larger picture on top is Cinderella's carriage, and the red paper with red pipe cleaner legs is a cute little bird.  The bottom left one says: God I cherust (trust) you.  I love you.  Amara.  And the bottom right one has a penny taped to the top and says: Penys ar wrth 1 sent.  I love seeing the things she comes up with and am especially surprised when I find these little creative projects that I knew nothing about.  I wonder what got her thinking about God and trusting him enough to declare it like that...??

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

she is just so much fun! you know your retirement plan is in the bag right? she'll be like a crafter prodigy millionaire or something...

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

How cute!!! Way to go Amara, if she has an in with God, I would use it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home