
Its been over a week now since Amara's dance recital. Here she is beforehand, looking cute.

And on stage. I can't help but giggle a little when I look at this picture. Its just as the dance is beginning, so I've seen her standing in this pose many times. She taught the dance to Ethan, which provided a lot of entertainment for us all, and they also used to take turns doing it properly, then doing the routine "crazy."
In action. She looked pretty serious out there, but really she did great and remembered what she was supposed to be doing.

Here's the most exciting moment of the evening for her. She's holding those beautiful red roses, and she's just spotted my dad heading toward her with another bouquet. Two bouquets of flowers!!! She reminded us many times that we'd need to get her some flowers for after her show.

And hamming it up at home. Thanks so much Jonathan for the great pictures!!! And Anna, I'm kicking myself for forgetting to return your flash drive. I had it on Saturday... And thank you grandmas and grandpas for being there. I had a great time, too.
4 Comments:
How cute is Amara!? What a princess!... a princess ALWAYS needs flowers by the way! It was great to see you guys last weekend! See you guys at the reunion in just a few weeks!
Those are the cutest pictures ever. She is so darling! Love the costume, those are fancy. Ethan looks pretty cute in his fancy duds above, too.
how cute is she?! can't wait to meet her, she seems like so much fun
Okay Kristina, I remember at Davis, you making that very same expression Amara is making in your picture when you were being goofy or playing around. That is hilarious how spot on she does it, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home