Jun 9, 2008

Fashion Sense


I don't know what the deal is with this boy, but he has done more whining about his clothing than anything else lately.  He has very definite ideas about his clothing, and he can think of nothing else until he's dressed perfectly.  Today, it was all about the boots.  He found these boots that actually used to be Amara's, but he fits into them now.  He really needed to wear them today at home, so he did.  Then, he decided that he really needed to wear pants so that they'd cover the boots the right way.  He whined about that for awhile before I finally caved.  Keep in mind that all our belongings arrived a week and a half ago, but then we headed up to northern CA for the week.  We just got back home last night, so there are still boxes everywhere, plus all the stuff we'd brought back with us from Northern CA is still packed... I wasn't even sure if I could find a pair of pants.  He also clipped his toy cell phone to his pants waist band and was pretty upset that his shirt didn't hang down far enough to cover it.  He kept pulling down his shirt and complained loudly.  I managed to convince him that it was acceptable for the bottom of the phone to be visible.  Other clothing issues from today:  His turtle shirt was in the hamper.  He didn't want to wear his green pants with his boots because grandma said that those are his dirt pants.  They're for digging in the dirt.  (She probably said once that they were good for wearing outside to play in the dirt.)  I always just pick out clothes for him and put them on him, and he doesn't usually complain then, but all these issues arise anyway!  And this is all just today, people.  Don't get me started on the rest of the week!

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

he is so stylin!! the ladies better look out! That is such a crack up about needing the perfect look. but apparently he knows what he's talking about cuz he's looking sharp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home