Sep 25, 2007

Yay for old-school toys

Anyone recognize this guy? Anyone? Anyone?

Its Dr Drill 'n Fill! This was mine as a kid, and my mom found it today. There are molds to make teeth and caps out of play dough, which can then be placed in the mouth. There are also drills, mirrors and various tools that can be used by the dentist on the poor patient, Igsby (I think that's the name Amara gave him today). I can't say I was ever interested in being a dentist when I was a kid, but I was sure interested in play dough, and this set was fun!

I heard Amara muttering some funny consoling words to Igsby. She said something like: All your teeth are rotting and I'll have to take them all out. You poor poor, dear.
Too funny!

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Bluebell said...

That cracks me up (both the toy and Amara's words)! I've never heard of or seen that toy before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home