
Ethan's latest obsession? Gum. This boy will chew gum constantly if we let him. We're not too strict. He chews a lot. Its sugarless. Is that better? He's taken to carrying around the pack, like - hehe I was going to say a security blanket, but in Ethan's case, I should say a toothbrush. He also likes to sit in the car and play "crazy driver." Yesterday we were in our minivan doing crazy driver, and he suddenly got upset and requested a switch to my parents' blue car. I realized that getting his hands on gum is usually an integral part of his crazy driver routine, so I showed him how to open the glove box, where we'd stashed some gum. Quickly, the blue car was forgotten. Hmm....interesting. He also likes to dole out gum from his pack, and walks around asking, "Momma want one? Aya want one? Gamma want one?" etc. Considering all his practice, I guess its not too surprising, but he really has become a rather adept chewer. He very rarely swallows his gum anymore, and I don't need to nag- I mean remind- him anymore about chewing and spitting out.
2 Comments:
I'm really curious...how do you play "crazy driver?"
Crazy driver is where we let Ethan sit in the driver's seat (or Amara - they're equally crazy) and pretend to drive around, mess with all the controls, and pretend to order strange food items at non-existant fast food restaurants.
Post a Comment
<< Home