Aug 14, 2007

Aimei's Wedding

A few days after Will's wedding I met up with Kristina and the Kids we attended Aimei's wedding in SLC and reception in Evanston, WY.

Amara and Ethan had fun running around the temple grounds.





Aimei looked happy and it was nice that her family was there. Her dad had quite a long trip in from Taiwan to SLC and then to Evanston. Her husband seemed like a nice guy. Aimei has dealt with a lot of heartache over the past few years and it was really nice to see her in such a good place.



Evanston, WY? It was a nice little town. Not a whole lot there, just like most of the towns in the area. I am really wondering how Aimei is going to handle small town living after growing up in the Bay Area with weekly shopping trips to Oakland's Chinatown. Western Wyoming is going to put her culinary talents to the test. She is a fabulous cook and hopefully she will be able to get everything she needs/wants.

It was also great to be able to hang out with Tamara who was Aimei's matron of honor. Tamara even sang at the event, which was great. I hadn't heard her sing in a few years and she has a great voice. She also told us a few stories about Curtis, her husband. He is a crackup. A story about him spray painting chickens was one of the highlights of my evening.

Oh, and the decorations at Aimei's wedding were really interesting. She had a pink theme (For those of you who know her and her pink obsession this is obvious) with a bit of Chinese flair.



She had these menu/programs that folded out that I found fascinating. I don't usually notice much about decorations, but these things intrigued me.



It was a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home