Being without the internet is like....
So, my Internet access has been sporadic at best over the last week, while I have been traveling back to CA, and it is torture. It's like being thrust back into the stone age. Ok, so, maybe that is a bit much.
It's like you are a Roman citizen and you are at the bizarre, looking for a sword to poke your new slaves with...that you also bought at the bizarre. So, you head over to the blacksmith and ask for his finest gladius and he says something like "I have a really fine bronze..." At which point you slap him across the face with the back of your palm and shout "Bronze...Bronze! We are in the age of Iron, Plebe!" And then you add "May Vulcan strike you down for your inferior art!" just for effect, before storming off.
Uh...yep...we can all relate to that.
It's late. Going to bed. More posts coming soon. You are right, I have issues.

1 Comments:
Are you reading my mind? . . . I was having internet connection issues the other day and thought to my self "This is so annoying. Why, it's just like being a Roman citizen . . . ."
i.e. Hilarious Post.
Post a Comment
<< Home