My Cousin's Wedding
Last week I attended the world's most laid back wedding. It was great. My cousin Will got married in Rexburg, Id. The ceremony was held in a bar. It was a small wedding but memorable. What was so fun was that Will and his bride seemed so relaxed. They even forgot to do some of the usual wedding things, like the bouquet toss, but were totally o.k. with it.
For me it was nice to be able to hang out with Will's family that I don't get to see that much. (I will have to post pictures later, since I took pictures using my dad's new camera.)
Addendum by Stina: Well, I have no idea what pictures Alan intended to add, but he's not here and won't be for nearly a week, so I have full control over his past posts (insert evil laugh here). And his computer (which has been acting up) is presently working, so I have a rare moment to pick a couple pictures and put them on here. By the way, I think he meant that the wedding was in a barn, not a bar. Again, he can't correct me (more evil laughter), but after looking at the picture and considering the location was rural Idaho... barn seems more likely to me...
K

1 Comments:
After looking at the pictures, I'm pretty sure that Alan meant that the wedding was in a barn, not a bar. But... he's backpacking and can't answer for himself right now. Maybe I'll add a few of his pictures right now...
Post a Comment
<< Home