Aug 6, 2007

Moving along

I can hear our myriad of readers wondering what has happened to us. Well, let me tell you: We moved. Yep, its true. We were pretty busy those last few days. The 31st we flew out (me and the kids)/drove (Alan) to Idaho where we met up with my parents and have been staying with my aunt and uncle. We'll be going to my friend's wedding on Wednesday. Things have been nice and relaxing here.
Also of note: We're in the town where Napoleon Dynamite was filmed, so... we ate some tots and admired the lanyard key chains at a local burger joint. Also, I needed to fax something a couple days ago, so I went into the local "U-Copy". I went in and was perplexed to find no one working there. I was contemplating leaving, when I saw a price chart and a slot in the wall. Oh! You do your thing - copy, fax, laminate, bind, etc. Then its all honor system - put your money in the envelope, drop in the slot and you're on your way. Yay for podunk towns. (I have no idea how to spell podunk.)

The pictures are of us from my aunt and uncle's gorgeous house.



1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have the probably cutest family known to mankind

 

Post a Comment

<< Home