
Lately, whenever someone starts the shower, Ethan will stand in the bathroom and lean in as far as possible in an attempt to get his head into the shower stream. He often ends up walking around with wet spots on his head and water dripping down his face. Unsurprisingly, he also has no qualms with large amounts of water streaming down his face in the shower. He still takes baths on
occasion, but he often ends up in the shower, which is fine with me! He's usually
some one's shower buddy (often mine! I'm just glad I know where he is while I shower!). Other favorite
pass times in the tub: squirting/splashing/dumping self, Amara or mom with water.
1 Comments:
Wow. That's great that he enjoys the shower. I've tried to get Max into the whole shower experience (because I, too, would like to be able to shower and know where he is at the same time), but he is horribly afraid of the streaming water. Now, he will even cry if I am in the shower by myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home