May 3, 2006

The Chicken and the Gank

What could I be talking about? I have no idea! This crazy girl of mine has spoken of "The chicken and the Gank" on a number of occasions. At first I thought she may have gotten it from something in Chicken Little, but I'm becoming skeptical of that idea. It resurfaces all the time, and is not related to the viewing of CL. Anyways, I've taken to quizzing her about what a "Gank" is, in the hopes that I'll figure something out. So far, here's what I know:

Its wavy like a fish tank.
Its purple.
Chickens go inside of it, but not other animals!
It ends in "nk".
Its bigger than a house.

Hmmm... Perhaps its entirely her own creation. I tend to think she's gotten an idea from something else, but on this one....???

3 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger LollyGirl said...

I LOVE your blog. Amara cracks me up. She comes up with the silliest yet extremly creative stuff and you're great at publishing it all in such an entertaining way.

Tonight for combined YM/YW, your father-in-law spoke on careers and highlighted some key points to keep in mind along the way. As you can probably imagine it was fascinating!! Lucky you to be part of such an extraordinary family (it's a reciprocol effect I suppose since they have you--Alan was taught well). He's lived an amazing life. I asked if he held Pres. Hoppper story hour at his house because we'd love to attend.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to blog, keep it up, I love it and to tell you how much I enjoyed your dad!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Raging Wombat said...

Genna often refers to a being knows as the "Dang Dang Monster" and flees from it. I wonder if Gank and Dang Dang are from the same netherworld ...

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger stina said...

Gank and Dang Dang do sound like an interesting duo. Strangely, I'm not sure if they'd be partners or arch enemies. I need to find out if Gank is scary.

lolly-I do have a great family. I feel very lucky! And I'm still hoping that someday you'll decide to enter the blogosphere:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home