Netflix
We've become big Netflix fans. You know they're big when people use their name as a verb - "Oh I want to see King Kong. Let's Netflix it!" Or how about "I googled weather radios the other day to help me choose a good one." (Yes, I really did this. No more staying up/worrying all night about possible tornados. Need to thank grandma & grandpa for the tip!) Anyways, I'm enjoying watching movies I wouldn't normally get around to watching. We've seen a few classics, but have recently gotten into 24. Its pretty intense, and could last us for years! We only get one disc at a time, and each contains 4 episodes (or 4 of the 24 hours that make up the season's one crazy day!) I believe the show's in its 5th season now.? Anyways, we've never rented shows before and we're really enjoying this one.

1 Comments:
How much Netflix stock do you own? Shameless!
You should try our service. It is much better.
Post a Comment
<< Home