May 2, 2006

Bags from Heaven

Amara's been wanting to buy some paper lunch sacks so she can make puppets. Doh-I forgot to buy some at the store yesterday. So Amara suggests that maybe Jesus can give us some when we live again. That's a lovely plan, but my guess is that there'll be a long wait. She then suggests that Jesus just throw a bag down to us from heaven. "Won't that be nice?" she says. Or maybe we can build a tall building up to heaven. Sorry dear, but the tower to heaven hasn't been the most popular plan in the past...

4 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Bluebell said...

That's so funny and cute! I love how their little minds work.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger The Duke said...

Did you turn the building up to heaven remark into a scripture story teaching moment?

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Raging Wombat said...

Oh, great. Amara is going to be the next to cause a 'confounding of the tongues'!

Very cute.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those faces.

Amara certainly has an imagination. She reminds me of Alan when he was about the same age. Alan wanted to know how Heavenly Father got to church. Did he drive a car? No. Did he take a bus? No. "I know," he said after a moment's thought, "he drives a motorcycle!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home