
Here's Amara (still in pjs) and Daddy heading over to the local pancake place for breakfast. Alan had a big presentation this morning (which went great!), so he wanted some relax time beforehand. Amara's pancakes included chocolate chips-she was in heaven!

This was a little weird today. I heard a scratching at the window and thought-ack! A mouse? What now? We just had the termite treatment yesterday! So I nervously opened the blinds-at first I couldn't see anything, but then this huge lizard walks by. We were pretty perplexed about how he got inside our window. After some investigation, we discovered he was trapped between the screen and second pane of our double pained windows. Anyway, the frame had come a bit loose, we propped it open, and he managed to escape outside.

These last 3 are just us in the yard tonight. Amara took the last two. She's definitely honing her skills. I guess that's the beauty of digital-she can practice all she wants!

1 Comments:
Is that a salamander? Lizards are much better than mice =)
Post a Comment
<< Home