Apr 30, 2006

A Case of Mistaken Identity

Today I took Amara to her Primary class, and her teacher had changed her hair. It used to be long and blonde. Now its brown, shoulder length and wavy. Well, Amara was feeling independent, and announced that she'd walk by herself and sit up front next to her teacher. Well, she made an attempt, but couldn't find her teacher. In fact, even after staring at her teacher for 30 seconds, with me confirming her identity, she was still skeptical. Tonight in bed we had an interesting conversation about how the teacher could maybe just tape her hair back on, or maybe even glue on all the pieces. Maybe she'll change it back later. I don't want my hair a different color. I like it the way it is. You get the idea...

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Funny. :)

I love all the photo's of you guys...the kids are adorable. We are thinking about taking a trip out your way this summer. I'll have to email you to get more info on the area.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

Hope she recognized E next time. we're growing his curls out, and if he gets his way, soon it'll be "as long as grandma's"!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Chelsa said...

That used to happen to me when I worked at the preschool. Any time I changed my hair I was met with suspicion for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home