Jan 8, 2008

Disneyland revisited

I was going through my pictures, and couldn't help but smile at these few from Disneyland. I was waffling about whether or not to bring the princess dress for Amara. I'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to gear, and I didn't want to carry anything extra, and I thought it'd be too cold anyway. But, we decided to go for it, and I was so glad.   As soon as we got to the princess area the first day, Amara started asking about it, and it the weather was nice enough throughout the day that she managed to convince me to let her wear it until evening time.  She had a pink sweater on underneath, and by evening we'd wrapped her jacked around her shoulders and put on pink leggings underneath.  Gotta love the princess mouse ears, too.  They also had some very cool Pirates of the Caribbean ears, which I wanted to get for Ethan (but I wasn't convinced he'd actually wear them...)

MMM.  Churros.  Always a great warm snack on outings like these.

Pretty in pink.  This umbrella is the souvenir that Amara chose for herself from Disneyland.  She's such an interesting shopper.  She'll wander around for a long time, seemingly aimlessly, then she'll see an item she really wants and that's it.  No need to look further, no way she'll change her mind, that's it!  

This is the look on Amara's face immediately after she witnessed Giselle from Enchanted make her rounds in the parade. Excited much??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home