San Jose...I mean Houston Wins!

Today the Houston Dynamo won the MLS championship for the second year in a row. While the team is based in Houston the players are the same guys who made up the San Jose Earthquakes that Kristina, Amara and I loved to watch a few years ago. It's great to watch them win, I just wish that they were still the home town team.
De Rosario again proved his worth. He was always a crowd favorite at Spartan Stadium, even though he was often on the bench. For a while he was positioned as a striker and didn't fit in with the dynamic duo of Ching and Donovan. One day the coach was experimenting and put De Rosario in as an attacking midfielder and he exploded. Since that time he has been nothing but MVP quality.
Now, we just have to find some way to get De Rosario back to SJ since next year the Quakes will be back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home