Jun 26, 2007

Santa Cruz

These pictures are actually from over a week ago. We're now in Washington visiting Alan's family (they just moved up here!!). I've lost some of my blogging motivation this week due to a horrible incident: a camera casualty. My camera was found floating in the ocean a few days ago when we were kayaking. So far, its not working and I can't claim to be particularly optimistic at this point. Anyways...
We took a trip down to Santa Cruz when we were in California. Amara took a little time to warm up to the water again, but...
soon she was living it up with this other little girl.
Running out in the waves, squealing.... what more could we want??
It took Ethan awhile to come around, too, but once he got his toes in once, he went for it.
Some kind of special communing with nature??

I'll see if I can get my hands on some pictures from this week to put up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home