Grace, 6 (almost 7!) months
My sweet little Grace is coming up on 7 months! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by since having this baby. I can't keep up. But, I have to say that I'm really enjoying the age she's at right now. She's sitting up well, and busy discovering the world around her. Her two bottom teeth came through about a month ago, and her top two lateral incisors both cut through before the middle ones. I've been wondering if she'd look like my little vampire, but now the middles are coming in and catching up, so I'm pretty sure she'll just look like a baby with a mouth full of teeth in another week!
Grace has been more somber than my others have been at this age. She smiles and interacts, but does more inquisitive observing than silly giggling. She's also been loudly protesting whenever I leave her sight. She'll be busy happily playing, but when she notices me walking past without her, she is not happy about it.
I've been trying to prepare myself and the kids for her crawling soon. Even though I love watching her figure things out, its tough to keep up with a crawler, especially with a Mathis and other kids who love to play with small toys like Legos. Wish me luck!

Yes, I know these are too dark, but she was so cute chewing on her dad's old driver's license. She has an obsession with chewing on paper right now, so an old card like this, or a pillow with a big tag on it makes her pretty happy, even though she'd still like to get her hands on a piece of mail or a banking statement and gnaw on it until it disintegrates.
Not sure what to say about this one other than that she's a cutie and we adore her.
Grace showing off the super cute hat made by one of her grandma's sweet co-workers.
Apparently Mathis has been honing his photography skills. I found a bunch of random and upside down pictures on the camera. This was one of them. A snoozing Grace and her mom.
.jpg)



1 Comments:
What an adorable baby girl! She looks sweet and healthy.
Post a Comment
<< Home