Dresden Makes the Jump...
...to Graphic Novels!
Last Christmas I was introduced the Dresden Files and in the space of a few months I polished off all nine volumes of the series. The books are fast paced and great fun. And it isn't just geeks like me who grew up on comic books that love Dresden, Kristina has read all fo the books as well!
After a short lived TV show (that sucked), the author, Jim Butcher was offered the chance to tell a few stories in comic form.

Produced by Dabel Brothers and distributed by Marvel.
I haven't read a comic book in years but I will probably follow these Dresden comics closely.
If you haven't read the books, and you enjoy fiction, go and read the series! The books have my highest recommendation.

1 Comments:
Here, here! The next Dresden File is due April '08--"Small Favor." I read that Butcher will write at least 20+ Dresden books. Yipee!
Post a Comment
<< Home