Oct 31, 2007

Tricks and Treats

Here are a few of Amara's lanterns that she obsessed about and worked so hard on. I think we have about 15 of these in the yard. They've been lots of fun for us, but I'm not sure what we'll do now. I'm pretty sure that Amara will insist on keeping them forever (which would take up way too much room!), and I think every time we empty a milk carton for awhile, Amara will be trying to convince us to keep it so she can do some project with it.
How cute are they? Ethan was really excited about being a pirate, and kept telling us all day that he had plans to dress as one.
Ethan was really a crack up tonight. He just looked so big, strutting along next to Amara, saying trick-or-treat and thank you, insisting on carrying his own bag and walking on his own the whole time. Yet he looked so little, too, sometimes having to use his hands and crawl up steps as headed up the front walkway.
Amara made a cute Snow White, and was a very enthusiastic trick-or-treater. She was also very sweet about waiting for Ethan and helping him out. When we got home she announced that Reese's Pieces are her favorite candy and found and ate one!

We had a really fun night.

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Amara and Ethan look so cute in their costumes! And I love the milk cartons. Sounds like Ethan is growing up so fast. Wish I could have been there to see him and Amara going trick-or-treating!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Buppa H said...

Love these pictures. Gosh, I wish we could have been there. Instead, we took one of our home teaching families to the ward Trunk or Treat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home