Artistic Angst
Amara has really taken to photography lately. As I was scanning through all her pictures, I found it amusing to envision her photos in a gallery, where their artistic qualities could be considered.
Perhaps music is her inspiration...
The Little People just crack me up. She must have arranged them for the photos, since there's a picture with a single Little People/Person just before this.
Perhaps the lighting is intended to convey something about her subject...
I love this one. The look of angst on her face is what made me think of the aspiring artist in the first place.
This one doesn't exactly fit her "image," but its too funny to leave out!

4 Comments:
A definite artist in the making. I would love to get inside her head for those little people shots.
Those little people shots are great. It seems like some of the still life photos that I see up in the art building next to my office.
. . .just sitting in my cube laughing to myself.
I love the last shot--the fact that she took it herself makes it hilarious.
She cracks me up! What a sweet, hilarious little girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home